Sunday, August 5, 2012
My Buggy: Best Travel System On The Market!
Mine was given to me as a gift. I’m one lucky girl- my grandmother must love me A LOT! This model, in particular, is not the cheapest on the market, but in my opinion worth every penny. It is not offensive to my no-nonsense style & it is Tough. Ryan goes everywhere with me & my family, and this travel system has proven invaluable. Whether it a stroll thru the mall, milling thru an outdoor festival, or jogging with me— it will go anywhere!
A few key points to make:
· The wheels are solid rubber, so you will never get a flat.
· The pumpkin seat locks in place on top of the stroller, facing the driver, for when LO is small –AND, a five-point harness keeps baby secure for riding without the car seat.
· Padded interior & Four Position Recline- keeps LO comfy no matter where your journey takes you.
· Available storage room underneath the carriage is excellent & easy to access without disturbing a sleeping baby.
· Offers complete buggy enclosure on occasions you may encounter inclement weather.
· Easy collapse is great for when you have your hands full (always).
· Swivel wheel allows turn on a dime steering & option to lock the wheel is great for travel over rockier terrain.
· Very excited- This travel system fits in my Jeep Wrangler! *You may want to try it out for yourself before leaving the store, but with the push of one button the front wheel comes off & I can’t imagine it not fitting anywhere if it fits in my Jeep.
That being said, I shopped around & found nothing on the market that compared to this one.
I vowed that life would not change when I had a baby & the Jive makes it easy to go-- This all-terrain vehicle is one I wouldn’t give back! Most importantly, Ryan likes it & when she’s in it, she’s safe J